Sitapur Helicopter Service from Sitapur – Sitapur besides its unparalled elegance, this awesome hamlet is popular for its Helipad known as Sitapur Helipad from where you can easily book your Helicopter ride to Kedarnath From Sitapur Helipad. Sitapur is located en route to your Kedarnath Yatra, it’s perfectly linked by motorable roads. Small village is about 26.5 km from Guptkashi and 7 km before Gaurikund which is the last road head for Kedarnath Temple. When you are overcome by an impressive wish to visit Kedarnath Yatra on the same day, and don’t have a lot of time on your plan, the Kedarnath Yatra on the same day by Kedarnath Helicopter Services is for you. This Kedarnath Helicopter tour mixes spirituality with sightseeing, as you will definitely get to experience the unique views of the valleys, mountains, and other parts of the Himalayan landscape by taking this Kedarnath Helicopter Services in the Garhwal Himalayas. What are many of the other benefits of taking this Kedarnath helicopter tour, you ask? Well, you’re going to enjoy the VIP Darshan, without needing to stand in big line. Additionally you can avail best deals on our Kedarnath Helicopter Tour Packages with 20-30% discount. Go for Kedarnath Helicopter Packages deals, for they are hard to come by. To know more about prices, fill the request form or call us on +91-8929709011.
KEDARNATH HELICOPTER INFORMATION
Kedarnath is the most holy spiritual place of Lord Shiva situated in Rudraprayag district of Garhwal part in Uttarakhand. Kedarnath is part of the Chota Char Dham in Uttarakhand and the extremely important dham among Panchkedar. Kedarnath is situated at height of 3585 mts, in the lap of the amazing mountain peaks and near the origin of river Mandakini. In the Kedarnath Temple Part of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Get kedarnath helicopter booking Services online from Sitapur with leading Sitapur Kedarnath Helicopter services providers – Sitapur Kedarnath Helicopter Tickets 2021.
Sitapur Kedarnath Helicopter services from Sitapur , now a day Kedarnath darshan by helicopter is one of the best option to reach Kedarnath Temple. Sitapur Kedarnath Helicopter services starts from Sitapur Helipad every day between 6:00 am to 06:00 Pm depending on weather condition. Sitapur is located at a distance of 25 kms from the holy town of Kedarnath. Situated at an height of 1319 m above the sea level, Sitapur has the mesmerizing background of the charming snow-coated peaks of Chaukhamba mountain ranges and Madakani Valley.Sitapur offers as a perfect stay options for people travelling to Kedarnath by trek and Sitapur Helipad. There is a huge number of devotee who are incapable to Yatra the difficult trek route to temple and for those who not able to trek Sitapur Kedarnath Helicopter 2021 is most ideal to them. Kedarnath helicopter services come with famous way of travel by numerous devotee who do not have desire to take the road journey. Thousands of devotee and yatri each and every year visit Kedarnath Temple by having Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter.
Arrow Aviation, Kestrel Aviation and Himalayan Heli Services are resuming daily Kedarnath helicopter services from Sitapur and Sirsi to Kedarnath Ji Temple, by using 6-seater Bell 407, Eurocopter AS350 B3 and Agusta-westland 109 E helicopters. Sitapur and Sirsi helipad is located after Phata and Guptkashi is also linked by a good motorable road on the way to Kedarnath, Sirsi comes first and sitapur comes before sonprayag . From this year Kedarnath Yatra, Kedarnath Helicopter Service is introducing a helicopter service from Sitapur helipad near Trijuginarayan Mandir Road. Kedarnath Helicopter Services has made it convenient for pilgrims to visit the Kedarnath Ji shrine at a reasonable ticket cost Beside priority darshan Charge. Devotees would get one hour thirty minutes at Kedarnath for darshan. Arrow Aviation is resuming daily helicopter services from Sitapur to Kedarnath 2021.
ABOUT SITAPUR & HELIPADS
Sitapur is a perfect village which is located en route to your to Kedarnath Dham of Uttarakhand. Village is situated approximately 7 km before Gaurikund and 5 km ahead Sirsi. If you are going to to Kedarnath then you choose stop at Sitapur for accommodation and other services. Sitapur is well linked by motorable roads from Delhi and Haridwar. There’s lots of frequent buses available for visiting to Sitapur from Delhi via Haridwar. You can even drive the car to Sitapur. Sitapur Uttarakhand doesn’t have any train connectivity & airport. Yatri’s can reach Haridwar or Dehradun via rail or air then car rental and local bus to reach Sitapur – Sonprayag bus depot. It will take approximately 6.5 hours to reach Sitapur.
Sitapur Helipad Location -Trijuginarayan Road, Sitapur, Uttarakhand 246471
if you have booked Sam Day Return Sitapur to Kedarnath Helicopter service, you must know darshan time period for the yatri would be 120 minute at Kedarnath for Darshan. Yatri’s who wan to passionate to stay night halt at Kedarnath Mandir ll board after 02:00 pm from Sitapur. At Sitapur you can book Budget Deluxe and Luxury Hotels which offers decent services for their guest, at Kedarnath mandir yatri’s should book the room on their own charge in advance at Kedarnath. only two hours time may be given for darshan to same day return passengers. To make sure that you’ll be able to perform Kedarnath ji darshan in the provided duration passengers are recommended to buy Shri Kedarnath Ji Mandir Samiti’s priority darshan slip which is issued by Helicopter Services provider staff at Sitapur helipad. Its mandatory to buy Priority Darshan slips is priced at around Rs. 2,500 per yatri and are available at the helipad and near temple. All payment of the VVIP darshan slip goes to Shri Kedarnath ji Mandir Samiti.
Kedarnath Helicopter Services ensure 100% customer peace of mind and promise to make your Sitapur Kedarnath Helicopter online booking a hassle-free experience. You can expect excellence services, highly organized travel itineraries, all the time assistance, Sitapur Kedarnath Helicopter tours, sightseeing tours together with the occasion to tailor your Sitapur Kedarnath Helicopter packages 2021 from us.
KEDARNATH YATRA BY HELICOPTER FROM SITAPUR
Thinking the Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter from Sitapur and searching for the very best Helicopter offers and packages? Perfect, your search ends here with our ideal Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter offers 2021. As a experienced local tour operator with long time of experience in Chardham Yatra, Sitapur Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter, we continuously promoting the best Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter Services to you. Book with us your Online Kedarnath Helicopter Booking and get ready for an experience of a lifetime.
Kedarnath Helicopter Helicopter service starts From Sitapur. Helipad situated in Sitapur near Trijuginarayan Road from where you ll board helicopter to kedarnath temple which is approx. 245 km from Dehradun Airport and consume a complete day yatra by road of approx. 7-8 hours journey. In present time at Kedarnath Valley There are 9 Helicopter service provider operate their daily services to Kedarnath Temple form morning 6 Am to 6 Pm vary on weather condition. For that you should have to book Kedarnath helicopter ticket From Sitapur in advance, it is nearly impossible to get ticket on spot or offline at Sitapur helipad, on season time palki and poni prices are more expensive then Kedarnath helicopter ticket so each one of us want to travel by helicopter from Sitapur, so helipad continue fully booked, so we advised you should have your pre booked online Kedarnath helicopter ticket and reach Sitapur helipad as per your reporting time.
1. Sitapur Helipad Reporting Time
Passengers have to receive your reporting time on boarding pass and tickets, you may contact to numbers given on your Sitapur to Kedarnath Helicopter ticket, after 6:30 pm one day before to your travel day or reach helipad before 2 hrs.
2. Report at Sitapur Helipad
We request you to reporting your time. Reporting-time is certainly not to be baffled with boarding time. Boarding is going to be done approximately two hours after reporting at Sitapur helipad , depends upon Weather condition.
3. Sitapur Helipad To Kedarnath Helipad
The ever best helicopter ride of 07 min to reach Kedarnath ji helipad. Kedarnath is placed at an height of 11,510 ft. Make sure that you do not exert yourself, so go carefully and take breaks, and always find your breath.
4. Kedarnath Helipad – Kedarnath Mandir
The kedarnath Mandir is positioned a trek of just 500 meter from the Kedarnath helipad, it’s going to take 10-15 minute by walk to reach the Shri Kedarnath temple. Pitthus and Palkis are also available at helipad.
5. Kedarnath Temple Darshan
Only One hour provided for Kedarnath ji darshan for Same day passengers, they require to purchase VIP Darshan Slip which available at helipad or near temple.
6. Kedarnath Mandir To Kedarnath Helipad
Just after darshan will move back to Kedarnath Ji helipad and it will again take 10-15 minutes by walk.
7. Report at Kedarnath Helipad
On First Come First basis. Yatri’s are report at Kedarnath helipad to get boarding pass. You could be in a long que, and will be issued a number on boarding pass. You’re going to board as soon as number comes. Dependent upon up on your place in the que, boarding might take place up to 2 hours as soon as possible after reporting at Kedarnath Helipad.
8. Kedarnath Helipad To Sitapur Helipad
Again you will going to enjoy life time unforgettable experience of 7 minute helicopter ride back to Sitapur Helipad, ride complete here.
HOTELS IN SITAPUR NEAR HELIPAD
Kedarnath is the single most famous shrines of Lord Shiva, and is also the part of Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand. There are a variety of hotels, lodges and ashrams in Sitapur, Gaurikhund, Kedarnath, Rampur, Sirsi, Phata and Guptkashi which provided all type accommodation to pilgrims from budget to luxury. Journey to Kedarnath Dham is not a simple one. To reach the kedarnath temple pilgrims need to take the 17 km trek from Gaurikund. It is not possible for the senior people to perform this long hard trek. Kedarnath helicopter services were began for the comfort of the pilgrims. Presently Helicopter services for Kedarnath are meant for three routes-Sirsi/Sitapur helipad, Guptkashi helipad and Phata helipad. If you are going by helicopter to Kedarnath then for your ease we have detailed the best Sitapur Hotels, Sirsi hotels and Phata hotels near these helipads which you can book for Helicopter ride.
Sitapur Hotels in Uttarakhand Chardham are the most well-known hotels in the lap of Kedarnath Valley. In the list of Kedarnath hotels, hotels in Sitapur try all undertaking to make pioneer among all hotels in the region of Ruraprayag. In the words of accommodations, hotels in Sitapur stated first. The rooms in Sitapur hotels are so much exciting that everyone can impress. The under budget hotels in Sitapur are always discover in form of luxury and deluxe hotels In Sitapur. The most pleasant and reflexable deluxe rooms with smooth and close bathroom via hot and cold water supply service are presented here.
Offered in the beside are some of the best Kedarnath hotels, resorts, camps and lodge in Sitapur where you are able to enjoy your time in pleasure with your family and friends. You can select these Hotels in Sitapur according to your range of prices and requires.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs) – KEDARNATH YATRA
- Fill the form given above. Talk to our Travel Expert. After your doubts are cleared, confirm your status.
- We will inform you of the availability of tickets. You may then transfer us the amount.
- Tickets will be transferred to you via email after we receive your payment.
- Your documents of photo identification, favourable medical check-up report and biometric registration would be verified at Check-in.
- There is provision for medical check-up at Phata and Sonprayag. Biometric registration needs to be done at Sonprayag or Phata.
Q1. Sitapur To Kedarnath Helicopter Type and Capacity
Ans. From Sitapur only one aviation company offers Kedarnath Helicopter Services by Airbus AS350 B3, BELL 407 single Engine helicopter. This is recognized for its high altitude efficiency.
Q2. How many people can fly in One helicopter for Sitapur to Kedarnath yatra?
Ans. Only six passengers can fly at one time.
Q3. What are the opening and closing dates for Kedarnath Yatra?
Ans. Kedarnath Temple will open on 17 May 2021 ( but Due to Covid-19 Yatra will restart with Covid-19 Guidelines ) and will close on Bhai Dooj 06 November 2021. Kedarnath Helicopter Services will be availed only between May-June and September-October. Kedarnath Helicopter services are discontinued between the rainy season months of July-August.
Q4. Are there any VIP darshan facility in Kedarnath temple?
Ans. Yatris are going to be given 2 hours time for Darshan at Kedarnath Temple i.e if you take to travel either via Both way tickets or Kedarnath Helicopter Services from Dehradun. For all those travelling to Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter From Dehradun, VIP Darshan Slip are absolutely provided in the package and entils no extra price from you. It is usually honestly suggested that some other pilgrims get VIP Darshan passes distributed by Sri Kedarnath Ji Mandir Samiti ideal from the helipad. The price of VIP Darshan is Rs 2100 per person.
Q5. What is the best time for Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter?
Ans. The ideal time to go for Kedarnath yatra is throughout the months of May, June and September, October and November. Avoid rainy seasons of July to 1 Week of August
Q6. Is there any Kedarnath Helicopter services from Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore Chennai/Mumbai/Ahmedabad etc.?
Ans. You cannot find any direct connectivity from anywhere else in India to the Kedarnath Temple. the most suitable choice will be to fly up to Dehradun and then start your journey from Dehradun. if you desire to save that troubles and delays as well, then we can book this Kedarnath Yatra ticket for Helicopter as well for you to make it smoother on you.
Q7. Is registration required for Kedarnath Yatra?
Ans. Absolutely Yes, registration is necessary for every person who are proceeding for this yatra by road. In case of Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter journey passengers do not require any registration.
Q8. What kind of clothes should I be bring at Kedarnath Temple?
Ans. There are no strict regulations for clothing to visit the Temple as such. Staying a place of worship, you ought to dress up properly and easily. you are able to wear any such thing you wish. Summer Months April, May and June, it is bright and sunny and the weather remains really pleasant, you can wear light clothes. However due to high elevation the weather is unstable and changes suddenly from sunny weather to thick rain which suddenly makes the weather freezing and cold. ensure that to carry waterproof raincoat and pants along with top quality of woollen socks, gloves and also warm cap.
Q9. Type of Food will Available?
Ans. You will definitely get pure Vegetarian Meals during Kedarnath Yatra (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Q10. What kind of accommodation will be provided at Kedarnath?
Ans. Hotel will be offered dependent upon on your Kedarnath package. We ensure that that each and every passenger stays in comfort. then again, the purpose of comfort on these remote areas of the Himalayas is very unique and basic. You should never think a luxury 5-star hotels or resort because a large number of hotels on high altitude regions remain inactive off for six months and starts up only when the Chardham Yatra commences. the Kedarnath hotels that we’re going to provide will be the best in package.
Q11. Which vehicle is best for Kedarnath Yatra?
Ans. You can travel by any car but SUV is recommend for visiting Kedarnath Yatra.
Q12. Any Age Limit for Kedarnath Yatra?
Ans. There is no fixed age limit for Char Dham Yatri or Kedarnath Yatra, Ladies who are more than 6 weeks pregnant shall not allowed to undertake this yatra
KEDARNATH HELICOPTER SERVICES
Say bye-bye to 17 km difficult trek and book the Kedarnath yatra by helicopter with secure and trustworthy Kedarnath Helicopter Services providers is the recommended choice when you are searching for Safety, stability and Efficiency. Give personally the experience of a life time, see the amazing aerial view of the Kedarnath Mandir and get lost in its beauty. With a limited time of 7 minutes (one side),by using 6-seater Bell 407, Eurocopter AS350 B3 and Agusta-westland 109 E helicopters complete as much as 20 trip in one day. To avail the Kedarnath helicopter services of our 6 seater helicopter we offers Online Kedarnath Helicopter Booking Service so that you can practically book from anytime! Contact us to avail best kedarnath helicopter price
KEDARNATH HELICOPTER PACKAGES
Book Best Kedarnath Yatra Packages with budget, luxury tour packages of Kedarnath, Do Dham Yatra of Badrinath and Kedarnath, or Only Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter. Find best budget Kedarnath tour package with personalize itinerary like transport, hotel at Kedarnath Hotels as per tour package rates. Along with Kedarnath Helicopter Packages, one can select Fixed Departure Kedarnath Tour Packages from Rishikesh, Haridwar and Delhi.
KEDARNATH HELICOPTER GENRAL INFORMATION
- The Kedarnath Helicopter Services reserves the right, without the need of assigning any causes, to cancel, advance, rearrange, overfly or extend the time of the commencement or continuance of the helicopter without taking on any responsibility in damages or else to the riders or any other person on any ground in any way. We reserves the right to refuse to bring any individual who will be considered not fit for yatra or what in the advice of the company may stage risk to the helicopter or individual on board.
- Priority Darshan slip for Kedarnath Mandir for same day passengers is compulsory. It’s going to be priced as per the rates planned by Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Board.
- Seating plan of the yatris will be based on on the helicopter load / planning of sortie. A family or group may be accommodated in divide into shuttles as per load chat.
- Individuals with a weight of more than 80 kg will likely have to spend extra Rs 150/kg for extra weight charge per kg for both way. Weight will be measured singly and will not be offset with one other passenger.
- Same day return individuals can expect to have only 90 Min for darshan at Shri Kedarnath Dham.
- Children over 2 years of age will be offered with one seat and are likely to be charged complete fare. For infant ( below 2 years ) no more than two years no fare will be charged and no seat will be offered to the baby.
- All person must report at the offered reporting time, the boarding will take place any time after that, depending on traffic and also flight plan.
- Travelers are permitted only one piece of bags weighing not more than 2 kilograms, any extra piece of bags will not be permitted.
- In the case of cancellation of helicopter ride on that day due to any reason, the present day Passenger will be provided top priority over past day Passenger. Previous day passengers could be accommodated subject to availability of seats, otherwise whole base fare will be refunded.
- Please bring proper document along helicopter ticket – Ticket as printed from portal or email – Passenger wise ID proof as provided during the time of online booking
- Only original full ticket is legal. Screenshot or mobile document of printed ticket, half printed ticket, etc will be taken into consideration as incorrect tickets. Any ticket found wrong or duplicate won’t be permitted to fly
- Please check out the total amount column in your ticket.
- Get to helipad 1 hour before to planned slot.
- In case of half cancellation refund, kindly ensure you get your original boarding pass confirmed by Helicopter authorized person with stamp and signature and must be submitted to Guptkashi Booking Counter or by email within 7 days. After 7 days boarding pass will not be approved for refund reasons in any situations.
- In case of cancellation additional weight price will be returned by the helicopter operator at helipad where you had paid.
- Night Halt or Next Day Return travelers will be booked for 02 Pm onwards chopper only. Reporting time at Kedarnath Helipad, is going to be Morning 0600 hrs for next day return helicopter flight.
- In cases where of half or whole refund due to any technical reason / bad weather/Gov. orders, please submit your ticket at Guptkashi booking counter or by email within just fourteen days of cancellation. After fourteen days ticket won’t be taken into consideration for cancellation in any conditions.
- Caused by cancellation or postpone of flying/ticket caused by any ground reason there will be no accountability of boarding and accommodation on GMVN, UCADA or Heli Operators.
- Refund is going to be as per our cancellation policy.
- Offering of helicopter shuttle services is totally responsibility of the Helicopter Operators. GMVN & UCADA has no impact on this.
- Kedarnath Helicopter shuttle services are subject to DGCA approval.